- I am more concerned by my daughter's bum touching a public toilet seat than I am by my own. For her, I use a disposable paper cover thingee if the seat is at all suspicious-looking. For myself, I just wipe it off with toilet paper.
- I can make my tongue into a W. Can you?
- For some reason IMing and chatting stress me out, but I have no problem with having a two-hour conversation via a series of one-sentence emails.
- Cryptic anonymous comments disturb me. Are you laughing with me or at me? I have no way of telling if all I know about you is that you live in Florida.
- There was a missionary (not a companion, but an apartmentmate) who I would punch and wrestle with as an excuse for physical contact. I did so frequently enough that my motivations were probably obvious to anyone paying attention.
- I lie to myself when I don't like the truth. My freshman year of college, for example, I realized that I really didn't like the Doctrine and Covenants, but I had not allowed myself to consciously admit it because I didn't think it was acceptable to dislike a work of scripture.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007