Friday, June 08, 2007

Double-Tagged

A few days ago, Theric seconded the tag Katria gave me last week.
    The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog.
Having been doubly-tagged, I now have no choice but to comply with the demands of the chain blogging gods (despite the fact that "Each person" became plural somewhere in the middle of that first sentence of the rules). I'm going to run out of random facts about myself one of these days, though, so don't be surprised if this starts feeling like a rerun.
  1. The shirt I'm wearing today came from The Gap. When I got a job teaching at UVSC a couple years ago, I decided to pretty myself up and Foxy's sister Skye helped me pick out nice expensive clothes.
  2. The pants I'm wearing today came from Goodwill. They are Levi's low-rise straight-cut jeans and they fit me perfectly, and they cost four dollars. They may be the only pair of Levi's I've ever owned. They feel nice.
  3. Today is another beautiful day in Seattle. This is not technically about me, but when you get tagged twice you get to fudge the rules a little.
  4. I'm finding lately that when I have the time I go to the gym every day. Of my own free will. This is a relatively new phenomenon for me, where I once had to force myself to go two or three times a week and only the promise of Mall Bucks from my job's fitness program motivated me.
  5. The thing that separates me from real reference librarians is not so much knowledge and skills as confidence--when I don't know something I assume that someone else does and gosh, I'm such an idiot, but when they don't know something they assume such knowledge doesn't exist.
  6. Tomorrow I have no plans and no obligations. Not a single one.
  7. I have never ridden nude on a bicycle in a parade while covered in body paint.
Given the double chain blogging powers my double-taggedness gives me, I hereby tag each and every blogger reading this post. If you have already been tagged with this particular chain blog, consider yourself doubly-tagged and thus empowered to change the rules of this chain blog as you wish. If you are one of the people Katria tagged and thus have already been doubly-tagged by Theric, you are now triply-tagged and therefore a Ruler of the Universe. You have all power and may do whatever you darn well please.

3 comments:

Th. said...

.

I suppose that includes me.

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I also got tagged. However, like you, I didn't put anyone on my "tag" list so that the tagging can continue.

Rebecca said...

Your #5 reminds me of a card I saw the other day: There's a librarian standing next to HUGE piles of books and the caption is something like, "Damn kids with their damn internets. What do you want to know? I'll tell you right now."