Monday, August 21, 2006

Redirect

Please go wish Tolkien Boy a happy birthday. You can do so either in his comments section or in the SayBox in his sidebar. Even if you don't know him (but then who doesn't know Tolkien Boy?), go say hi.

Tolkien Boy is one of the greatest friends I have ever had and among the greatest people I have ever known. He is a witty writer, a charismatic conversationalist, a genuine gentleman, and an all around nice guy. In the time that I've known him not only has he befriended and loved me, but he's shown that same love for my wife and children, and he has quickly become one of S-Boogie's favorite uncles. Nothing makes me happier than to see people treat my daughter as well as Tolkien Boy does.

Happy birthday, Tolkien Boy.

1 comment:

Tolkien Boy said...

:D Thanks, Master Fob. I love you, too.