Thursday, July 12, 2007

Procrastination

I have several friends... well, a handful of friends... okay, I have exactly three friends--I admit, I only have three friends--who are awaiting an email in response to emails they've sent me. I cannot allow myself to write those emails, though, until I finish my part of the group paper I'm supposed to be working on. Somehow, though, the random conglomeration of contradictory rules I call logic dictates that while it is not okay to procrastinate said paper by writing said emails, it is okay to procrastinate said paper by spending three hours, while working at the reference desk, redoing my blog post labels and then blogging about it. And then blogging about said procrastination.

Meanwhile, my fellow group members hate me because they've already written their parts.

4 comments:

elbow said...

Let your fellow group members wait. You have a lot of stuff going on right now, including your blog, which I like reading.

Christian said...

Speaking as one of the three friends awaiting an e-mail response, it is at least nice to know that I haven't inadvertently pissed you off and am being shunned. Well, I guess it doesn't really mean that I haven't pissed you off, because I still might have, but even so . . .

Desmama said...

Don't write Edgy back until he writes me back. I'll let you know. ;)

Th. said...

.

I've been waiting three months and fifteen days--can anyone beat that?