Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reconnected

After a few days without, I have an internet connection again. I'm in my new apartment, which is filled with furniture provided by the landlord, housewares and supplies provided by the thrift stores of Seattle, and all the stuff that FoxyJ and I decided belongs to me, which Tolkien Boy and I managed to fit into Simon and the Fobmobile on Monday night. Foxy, S-Boogie, and Little Dude came over for dinner tonight. The kids are going to come again on Friday and stay until Sunday morning, which for the near future at least will be the weekly routine. I'm excited to spend a couple days with them and happy that my schedule and Foxy permit me to do so. I'm also glad that Foxy will get a couple days off every week, as I know taking care of the kids by herself all day every day is a lot. And by "a lot" I mean a lot.

My goal tonight is to do the dishes, get a few more things unpacked, do my homework, and get in bed at a reasonable time. In order to do that, I need to stop celebrating the reinstatement of my internet connection and get off this chair.

Which I am going to do... right... now.

1 comment:

Tolkien Boy said...

Strangely, I just was reconnected to the Internetish world.

It grew in my absence. The price of being behind!