Friday, October 20, 2006

The Master at the End of this Post

Wait.

What did that say?

Is there a master at the end of this post?

Oh, dear me, I'm scared of masters.

Well, I suppose there's only one thing to do.

Stop reading.

Hey, I'm serious.

Stop.

Do you not understand?

If you keep reading, you will get to the end of this post, and there is a master at the end of this post.

All you have to do to not see the scary master is stop reading.

Ah!

Why do you do this to me?

Please, I really don't want to see the master at the end of this post.

Pretty please?

With sugar on top?

With chocolate body frosting on top?

Okay, you don't respond to reason or pleading, so I'm going to have to try something else.

I'm going to build a wall to stop you from reading any further.





-----------------------------------------------------------------











AH!





^
/ \ - _ | \ /\ \ - \ - _ > \ _ _
_/ \\ - __ . > < / / / | \\ _ _




How did you do that?!

Okay, this is getting serious.

If you don't stop now, then we are going to get to the master at the end of this post in no time.

And then you will regret it.

Or at least I will.

Perhaps a stronger wall will stop you.

Scroll past this, sucker.

Ha!




==============================================





OH

MY

GOODNESS

!!!!!!!!



^................................................... ^
^^ .............................................^^
^^^ ..........................................^^^
^^^^ ...................................^^^^
^^^^^^ ..........................^^^^^^



Do you know that you are very strong?

(And stubborn, for that matter.)

All right, this is my last warning:

We

are

getting

to

the

end

of

this

post.

And you know what that means.

It's not too late to stop.

Really.

Oh, great.

Here

it

comes.



*cringe*















Ha!

I bet you thought it was going to be me, didn't you?

Shows what you know. I knew it was going to be He-Man.

Really.

11 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

I haven't decided whether I'm channeling Grover or Th. here. Maybe both.

Katya said...

Awww. I had that book when I was little. (And I would forget about it, then pick it up again, then not be able to remember what happened at the end!)

Thanks for the memories.

Samantha said...

He-Man is scary.

Th. said...

.

Hahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahaha!

Whew.............

You killed me that time.

And we have three copies of that book. One in board.

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Melyngoch said...

"He-man is master" returns no hits on Google. I was trying to figure it out: was He-Man one of the Masters of the Universe, or did they just always appear conjunctively in titles? (I was more into Thundercats.)

Unknown said...

Grover was always by far my favorite of the Sesame Street characters. And then they (mostly) replaced him with Elmo, and it was never the same. I loved Grover, and Super-Grover. And I loved reading that book. I need to find a copy of it somewhere.

lola49 said...

CSL(CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!)now that was hilarrious!!!!!!!!
and i have to admit i did think it was going to be you when i saw it was he-man i just laughed harder because heaven help me i hate that show!(masters of the universe)

el veneno said...

hot

Tolkien Boy said...

Somehow, "hot" as a response to an action figure is a little disturbing.

And, Master Fob, you have to admit you were just baiting us all.

You--

oh, you get it.

Anonymous said...

Lola smokes crack. "Masters of the Universe," starring Dolph Lundgren and Courtney Cox, is the BEST movie EVER.

Also, I love that Grover book. And so do my boys--in fact, they mention it often.

Very clever.