Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Inter Solstice!

Dear Internet Friends,

You may know that today is winter solstice and tonight Chanukkah begins, but did you know there is another holiday today, celebrated only in cyberspace? Today is Inter Solstice, a day to celebrate the holiday season by making charitable donations in honor of your online friends. So just for you, dear blog reader, this morning I've made a (small) donation to Doctors Without Borders.



If you'd like to spread the holiday cheer to all your virtual friends but aren't quite sure where to start, you can find a few ideas here.

Happy holidays!

Love,

Mr. Fob

4 comments:

Scot said...

Thank you so much Ben! For the gift, and for spreading the holiday cheer that is the Inter Solstice :-).

I love getting Doctors Without Borders. It fits just great too.

Earth Sign Mama said...

And remember "Heifer International" my personal favorite wherein you can give farm animals to people all over the world.

Rebecca said...

JUST WHAT I WANTED! Thanks!

B.G. Christensen said...

Scot: I'm glad it fits. I hope you have socks that go with it.

ESM: I like Heifer International too. Scot should add it to the gift suggestion page.

Rebecca: You're welcome!