Friday, December 15, 2006

I don't like being teased

Last week Blogger started inviting me to switch to Beta. Only when I clicked on the link it told me I couldn't, the only explanation being a link to a default explanation that says blogs with more than a couple thousand posts can't make the switch yet. Hello? Three hundred fifty-something is not a couple thousand. At any rate, the invitation disappeared after a few days, but now it's reappeared, and it still won't let me actually do it. I'm going to be the last kid on my block using the old Blogger, and everyone will make fun of me. The jerks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know that parable about the later-comer at the vineyard getting the same pay as the early-arrivers? there you go. some of us late onset bloggers get full pay and more, it appears

Th. said...

.

I never liked that parable.

Th. said...

.

And you know what? As long as we hold out, at least we'll be able to comment on each other's blogs.

Anonymous said...

Or, you know, envy you. Blogger beta login has been driving me crazy since I got it.