Sunday, February 26, 2006

Detour

After dinner at the Bunnycave with Edgy and friends:

Absent-minded Secretary: I can't decide whether to post tomorrow about Holiday A or Holiday B.

Edgy Killer Bunny: You could post twice. That would make up for me not blogging.

--

In that spirit, since my loyal readers have no doubt felt neglected this week, I redirect you to the Almanac of Miscellaneous Merriment, where I invite you to contribute to the ongoing fairy tale started by Absent and continued by her readers, including moi.

2 comments:

TK said...

I hadn't looked at the blogs for a few days, and was a little worried when I looked this morning and found I had missed only one. I almost emailed to see if you were alright! So I was glad you posted, just so I wouldn't worry if anything was wrong! :)

Erin aka- absent-minded secretary said...

You make me giggle. But this is too much to live up to. How could I dare dream I could make up for both Master Fob and Edgy.