Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Master Fob and the Cursed Bedside Clock

Usually when S-Boogie wakes up too early, I put her back in bed. This morning she came into our room and I was ready to pick her up and return her to hers, but then I noticed my clock said it was 8:00. I groaned--it didn't feel like I'd been asleep for eight hours--and let S-Boogie crawl into bed with me while I woke up. Twelve minutes later I managed to roll out of bed, only to put my watch on and see that according to it, it was only 7:12. The clock on my computer agrees. By now, of course, it's too late to put her back in her own bed--she's wide awake and there's no going back. Arghhh.

3 comments:

Tolkien Boy said...

It could be worse...she could have fallen out of bed and be crying...

Th. said...

.

*snicker*

John said...

hehehe... I think I got that. :)