Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Kind and Gracious Host

As I've been watching who comes to my blog and where they come from, I've noticed quite a few seem to be coming here from some search page or other for "the fugees take it easy." No doubt they are looking to download the song and since it's listed in my playlist from a few days back, they think they'll get it from me. Well, I can respond to reader demand.

Go here to download "Take It Easy" by the Fugees.


By way of disclaimer, this is not the nice clear version I bought from iTunes for $0.99. It's a decent version I found on the internet, taped from the radio so it has a DJ talking over Lauryn at the beginning. If you want the DJ-free version, pay for it.

5 comments:

Tolkien Boy said...

From here on out, I'm only going to come to your blog from a search engine.

I plan to be searching for very unusual things, to see if I can change the look of your blog.

It gives me a feeling of power. Power. Forgive me a cruel chuckle...mmm...power...

B.G. Christensen said...

Maybe you should try searching for naked women.

Cricket said...

Master Fob I just came to your blog today through a search engine. You see, I was looking for rubber pants.....

B.G. Christensen said...

Ha! LOL, Mandi, really.

FoxyJ said...

I just wanted to complement TB on his excellent use of that quote from Robin Hood. Next time my sister is over, ask us to recite the entire movie for you. We had it on a record when we were kids and have it memorized :)

Snakes don't walk, they slither. Hmph, so there.