Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Under where?




I observed today that I am equally uncomfortable in the men's and women's underwear sections in Target (and presumably any other store), though for different reasons. In one case it's that I really don't want to look at the packaging pictures of barely-dressed perfectly-bodied models and I worry that people will think I am looking, and in the other it's that I do want to look but I feel guilty for wanting and don't want people to know I'm looking. It's really rather silly.

That is all. I have no transcendental conclusion to arrive at or thought-provoking point to make.

3 comments:

Tolkien Boy said...

You worry too much what other people think of you. Do what I do. Stretch the plastic wrapping so that the models loook like mutated freaks. It makes you feel better about yourself, seriously.

Th. said...

.

Walk and talk like Igor. Then people will think you're a freak for controllable reasons. Plus, you'll get to lunge at them.

.

FoxyJ said...

Did you really have to post that picture of me on the internet? Now everyone knows how hot I am...